Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A New Beginning

For me, writing has always been both a chore and a delight.

Because I'm a perfectionist, I struggle to get every word, sentence, and paragraph just right. That can be just as much work mentally as digging a ditch or hoeing a garden is physically.

At the same time, I love to see my thoughts in print and to feel that maybe something I'm penning is going to cause someone else to look at an issue in a different way.

By launching this blog, then, I open myself up to both drudgery and joy. For you, the reader, I hope it will be all joy, with perhaps a little serious thinking every now and then. Thank you for "tuning in" and taking the time to ponder my musings. Feel free to tell others about this spot on the internet dial.

My main goal is that God will be glorified each time I write!

No comments: